Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just sit and look

 DSC04541

As a person whom always busy with everyday’s life, it is substantial for me to find a time just for myself and only to myself.

With certain things that keeping on happening around you, somehow you will never have the time for yourself. It is according to your own self dedication to ensure that you have that time alone.

Every week, I would just simply sit at the Youth Floor sitting there just for five minutes without being  distract by phone, laptop nor people. It is just me and with only me.

It is where the time for you to reflect back on what you have done before and it is the only good time for you to do the judgement. 

What did I go wrong? What other things that I can do to make it better? Who are the people responsible? Which path should I choose next?

Those are among the question that you suppose asking yourself during your time.

As for me, it does turn me to a better person because it is the only time for me to judge myself without any doubt.

No comments:

ShareThis