Saturday, January 21, 2012

Page 21 of 366

Early Marriage

Marriage

Seeing you walking along the aisle in the most beautiful white dress I’ve ever seen creates the warmth inside me. My heart beat fast as you getting closer to me and underneath those veil, I could see your smile that you’re trying to hide behind the winter wedding flowers that you hold with both hands.

As your father handed you to me, I could see tears in his eyes ready to shed but he refrain himself and I could see deep inside his eyes fighting the urge to not to do so; not in front of his daughter’s biggest day.

“Here by, we are all gather to see the these two young lovers unite underneath the trees of hope, future and happiness….” words by the Reverend starts to echoed throughout the hall. We face each other and give a deep stare while smiling as our dream is coming true.

************************************************************************

I still remember the moment I proposed you two months ago.

It is during that time when you; along with your friends who were also my accomplice; were enjoying the evening strolling in the park and I hid behind the maple tree which was near to the bench that your friends plan to sit.

When you were seems to enjoy having a conversation, I dialed your number which I secretly change my name inside your phonebook.

As the sound of your ringtone was playing, you quickly look for your phone and straight away look at the screen to see whose calling you but you couldn’t guess who as it stated “Will you marry me?” on the screen.

I tip-toed towards you whom still looking at the screen and on one knee, I proposed. You were shocked seeing me kneeing in front of you. It was an unexpected moment as I could tell by your reaction. Despite all of that, the word “Yes!” came out from your mouth and we hugged each other tightly after I put the ring through your finger.

You gave me colours in my life, giving me promises that you would love me forever, taught me to be brave facing the love that I might lost, love me when I’m afraid to love and you don’t let me standing alone facing all the challenge.

Thus, I promised to myself that I would do anything to make you mine; even though it cost me to marry you in such a young age.

“I know we are young and people might think that we’re making the wrong decision but trust me; we are 20 years old and we have another 50 years ahead to spend our life with each other.” while tears running from your eyes when you uttered it to me.

After listening what you’ve said, all my doubt suddenly goes away.

************************************************************************

“…………and you may kiss the bride” came out like magic when you said “I do” with the shimmering tiara sparkle by the sunray as God’s sign giving His blessing to us.

My heart pounded as I uncovered you from the veil and when I finally sees you, our lips sealed in seven heart beats; we are and finally together. Your dad who was holding back burst into tears followed by other people in the hall. It was our memorable moment that I would play it in my mind always.

Both of us knows that our journey will not be pretty since we are still studying yet somehow, we feel that it will be fine along the way because we know we have people who cares about us and having each other caring for ourselves.

Time has brought our heart to be one; sharing the same dream, giving our best effort. I will love you for a thousand years and will love you for a thousand more; which I know you will too.

No comments:

ShareThis