Sunday, December 26, 2010

Exam Result–Part 6 (July–November 2010)

I know it would be quite late to tell this since the exam’s result has been released about 15 days ago.

But personally, for me nothing is too late when it is comes to good news. Frankly speaking, it didn’t occur to me at all that I would achieve the result that I dream off.

Here, I’m gladly show you my final exam result below.

CaptureClick the picture to enlarge

Finally ladies and gentlemen, I achieved Dean’s List for the first time! Perhaps it is not so much to some people but it meant so much for me.

This semester, I just did all my best along with the hope to score well for my final semester. Yet, the to achieve GPA of 3.5 I put it away aside because deep down in my heart I already lost my faith to obtain it.

But here it is; still in disbelieving and awe condition I am. Enough of the rackets, let us see and analyze through all the subjects that I have scored.

1. Agricultural Economics

Result : B+

Seriously, I thought I would flunk this paper since my carry mark is low and I didn’t perform well in the final paper. But somehow, Mr. Ghazali has helped to boost my mark that causes this subject to be my turn key point of obtaining Dean’s List.

Perhaps the economics paper was the least paper that I like since I failed the Principle of Economy back in part-3 which I retook this semester.

The calculation and the formulas really bugged my head but Alhamdulillah, I passed.

2. Agricultural Extension

Result : A

It was a surprise seeing Associate Professor Dr. Margaret Chan gave me an “A” for her paper. Mind you that she is one hard lecturer to please as you must do your assignment with quality and answer her paper according to your understanding by putting it into your own words. I think personally, this is the highest achievement I have with her since she taught me for 3 semesters for 3 different subject; Math and Research Methodology; which I obtained C and C+ respectively.

3. Land Survey

Result : A-

This is the subject that makes me look like a fool in class since I do not know a single thing about this particular subject. On the night before the final paper, I took my time to revised the textbook; which wrote by the lecturer himself; and finally understand the whole concept but it was too late; or else I would score an “A”.

4. Principles of Economics

Result : B

During my time in part-3, I failed this paper due to my brain couldn’t absorb anything that involves figures, formula and calculation; and it cost me failed this subject. So I rise up and took this paper for the second time so that I could redeem what has taken. I struggle enough for this subject and I’m really quite satisfy to get a “B” since I know I cut out from my flesh and blood just to achieve it.

5. Personnel Management

Result : A-

I’m a person who is strong at memorizing facts and therefore making this subject as my favourite. Not to mention the lecturer who taught this really lenient indeed. She told the class that she would accept any answer as long it is related to the concept. Another “A-“ from my own effort.

6. Agricultural Marketing

Result : A-

This subject was initially being taught by a lecturer who caused me to lost my Dean’s List chance back in part-4 but she was being replaced by a good lecturer. Although she was quite new to this subject but she make an effort herself to understand and deliver the topic to us. Thanks to her, I understand every single detail about this particular subject.

Overall, I obtained 3.54 GPA which eligible me to graduate with a 3.08 CGPA for my diploma. I didn’t see it coming and I owe it all to the lecturers who had taught me all this while.

Thank you all.

No comments:

ShareThis