Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bukit Bintang Event!!!!

Last Saturday was the event where you can see yourself being given a privilege where almost all the perimeter of Bukit Bintang has been closed for traffic. Why? It is due to the main event of the Everyone Connects promo which is the Everyone Connects Concerts.

The concert starts around 2 p.m and it was a blast! Lots of people who were there cheered when Bunkface make their performance and singing what I think is the No. 1 local English song today, Through My Window.

Here’s the photo of their performance (credit to ewinee.com for the fabulous pictures).

clip_image001

clip_image002

clip_image003

clip_image004

In addition, a friend of mine who was feeling high because he was at the concert send me a MMS consist of the pictures from the concert and I would say that I do feel envy towards him.

Here is the picture that he sent to me.

clip_image005

clip_image006clip_image007clip_image008

Overall, the event is a success when it is being flooded by hundreds of people and all of them enjoyed the show!

Hope to see this type of event again!

No comments:

ShareThis