Monday, February 8, 2010

A drop of blood could save a life

Last Saturday, there was a blood donation being done by the Nursing Diploma Club (NUSAS).

The registration has being made throughout the weekend at Youth Floor, hence I just signed my name in.

We have PPKP last Saturday but I manage to steal some of my time for this humble purposes. At least that is the thing that I can do in order to help other people in trouble.

Here’s some snapshot for you guys.

DSC05550

I actually want to the how the flow of the blood begin and let me tell you, it was awesome when you see your blood moves in those tubes.

DSC05551

And this is the place where the blood flow come first before it flows to the main blood collector.

Notice about the white clip where it prevent an early flow of the blood.

DSC05552

Finally, here’s my main blood collector which just half full during the second minute.

I waited nearly an hour and I finish up less than 5 minutes than I was started. Never mind, it’s all about saving someone’s life.

That all is matter.

No comments:

ShareThis