Sunday, May 30, 2010

Older, wiser….darker?

May is such a busy month for me.

Finishing the exam papers, managing the Kenyalang Debate Open 2010 and representing UiTM Sarawak in Arau Open; it does have its own tiredness in it.

And here’s the last chapter of the month; my own-forgotten birthday. I’m a year older and a year wiser but still young in heart and mind. Please, do not try to be bothered just to remind e on how childish I am. All I know is at least I’m getting more knowledgeable year by year more than other people out there.

Here’s the question. What I want to get for my birthday?

Of course I want the stuff which in the top of my A-list.

A DSLR camera!

And here I would likely to tell to all people that I would get my hand on this baby and it would be my second wife after my dearest small petite laptop.

Here’s the picture of my lovely baby-will-be.

nikon-d3000-dslr

The next highlight of course the Rainforest World Music Festival from the 9th till 11th July 2010. The experience that I had last ear really gave me the adrenaline to go there once again.

My next target after this is to get my hand to Nokia 5800 and with some plan in mind; you would see me often in Twitter and Facebook thanks to the Gravity application.

Good things always coming in last but for me it is better to be like that so it would give me the chance to prepare for the worst.

Enough of ranting.

From now on, I’ll try to keep up to myself to update this blog. Mark my words.

No comments:

ShareThis