Monday, March 21, 2011

Finally, we met.

DSC_0052

It has been about 3 months I haven’t see my girl since the last semester final exam ended in November 2010.

So when I have the chance to return to Kuching; to UiTM Sarawak particularly; to attend the Dean’s List Dinner last mid February, I didn’t think twice to book a return ticket home.

Both of us counted the day to come and when it does; the first thing that I did tomorrow morning is went to UiTM Sarawak to see my love because she stayed back for the weekend.

And there it is.

We saw each other and despite the crowd whom were waiting for their turn to donate their blood; we hugged each so tight that I could smell her neck.

For the rest of 3 days, we spent time with each other; we hugged and kisses. She felt joyful for the whole week since I’m there and we had one great time.

Before I return to Shah Alam, that night we spent the last moment together; talking, hugging and kissing; that we afraid to let each other go.

Even though it is hard, she remind me that although we physically will be apart from each other but our heart is always together.

Sayang, less than two months left before I could see you again, baby.

Wait for me, wait for us and wait for our future.

No comments:

ShareThis