Friday, March 9, 2012

Page 69 0f 366

Dear Future Daughter

Future Daughter

My dear future daughter,

Every time I think of you; that one day I will hold you in my arm; made me smile when I’m going through a rough time and all those burden just shed off to the ground.

You will be a beautiful girl for me; until it made the earth stop moving just because it want to have a glimpse of the face that would shine my world. I’ll take care of you well and nurturing you with all best things that world got to offer.

I would send you to the best school where you can meet your new future friends; which perhaps some of grow up together with you and stay by your side when I am not there for you. Later, when you’re 4 years old, a ballet class I should prepare for you so you could be flexible in the early age so it would be easy for you to take any sports or dance class that you want to be into when you’re 10 years old.

Not to forget a piano lesson so you could develop the artistic value within self so towards the end, you would be a smart, beautiful, amazing, captivating and talent girl people would know.

Thus, the would ask around, “Who’s daughter is she?”

In latter, I would happily answer, “Mine”.

No comments:

ShareThis