Saturday, September 29, 2012

Page 273 of 366

Under The Light

Under the light

Let there be light. Its existence has created more than brightening our world. In a deeper meaning, how much it has affect ourselves.Perhaps in a lonely journey heading towards our goal, shit happens in between. You tripped, receive an arrow right to the knee or fall into the abyss; light is the one thing you seek.

It is more than brightening the world. It is a symbol. A symbol of hope, upon what lies ahead and a symbol of not giving up. The warmth motivates and push you to endure all those terrible things and swallow it despite how hurt it is going down your throat.

None the less, you will end up being stronger and experience the whole wide perspective in live not because of darkness; but because of light.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was precisely the answers I'd been searching for. Amazing blog. Incredibly inspirational! Your posts are so helpful and detailed. The links you feature are also very useful too. Thanks a lot :)

Anonymous said...

Surely a perfect piece of writing! We've book marked it and sent it out to all of my friends since I know they'll be intrigued, thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Very awesome blog !! I couldnt have wrote this any better than you if I tried super hard hehe!! I like your style too!! it's very unique & refreshing…

Anonymous said...

Hello, I simply wanted to take time to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your site.

ShareThis