Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Contact lens? What contact lens? What is contact lens?

Indeed I’m wearing contact lens since yesterday. But to tell you the truth, I was quite nervous when I want to put it on. So nervous until it buy my time of 30 minutes.
Same thing happened today too.
I bought it last Saturday and the promoter of the store kept on giving pressure on me to learn-on-how-to-wear-it ASAP so that I would leave the store while their faces are broad in smiles.
It cost me around RM50; RM51 to be exact.
What type of lens that I chose?
It’s this one.
Freshlook-Colorblends07_slide_show
The colour?
It’s this one.
flcb_pure_hazel
Pure Hazel


Sorry to disappoint you but that eye is not mine. Maybe I’ll put it up on later.
Hell no that I would wear this at home. My parents really emphasize to all the family members; NO CONTACT LENS!
Once my SPM leaver brother once caught for possessing it, my mother went freak out mad and there was lecture on eyes health by her for about 2 hours.
I bought this secretly behind their back and I only wear and take it off in the campus ground.
What if I’m being caught?
It is where my parents start to read my blog.
Pray for me please.

No comments:

ShareThis