Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

Yeah, I know that I haven’t updated this blog more than a month. As usual, I would give the blame to the activities that I have to endured along this while; doing the Cinderella house chores for example.

Reviewing back the year of 2009, there has been a lot that happened; either it’s good or bad, either it’s evil or justice; I have experienced all this things through out the year.

First, we talk about my academic achievement. For the first semester of the year, my pointer dropped tremendously until I barely survived for the new semester. When I look at it again and analyzed it, I realized that this matter came from Him to remind me to do not be so complacent and occupied with all the things which are not related and contribute to my academic scores and achievements.

When I finally opened my eyes on what I suppose to do and giving my priority on the first place, I finally achieved to what can I called “a safe stage” for my latest pointer. Well, I aim to get a higher pointer for my semester 5 since it will be my last chance to obtain a Dean’s List since I can’t attend the DL’s dinner when I get a DL during my last semester. Pray for me, will you?

Secondly, my love life is really on a stable side right now. We met during the Vice Chancellor Cup tournament in  Malacca and we hooked up on Christmas Day; on midnight to be exact. Ought to tell you that she knows my true nature so it’ll be easy on her to replied to people who says that I’m flirting with some other girl. Hope so.

Thirdly, in the term of social life and having fun throughout the previous year, I do make a lot of improvement. In the sense of internal ability and capability, I have gain a lot of new knowledge and new skills for me to use it in the future which I could say to you that it is quite handy and useful.

My new year resolution is quite simple and realistical. This is due because it is my final year in UiTM Sarawak and I would love to make activities which will make me feel proud and feel satisfy on the things that I’ll do.

Here’s my resolution:

1. Achieving Dean’s List for Semester 5 & 6.

2. Be less involve in an activity which could make me extremely really busy.

3. Getting my hands on the DSLR camera.

4. Travelling the beautiful Sarawak.

5. Being a volunteer in the Sarawak Rainforest Music Festival 2010.

6. Try to eat healthy by having Kara’s Vegetarian Week every month.

7. Putting up my body at its top-notch.

8. Be much more aggressive in the Venusian Arts.

Well, I do hope that I could achieve all this things in this year but it is all depends on myself either my stand is really firm or not. Temptation, temptation & temptation.

2 comments:

L said...

Sarawak Rainforest Music Festival 2010! nk pegi hiah hiah! dude, grab me a tix?

oh, gdluck for the DL. cheers~

Anonymous said...

be a volunteer...lagi senang.

ShareThis