Monday, March 22, 2010

I’m sorry that I made you cried

She is among of the people that  I respect the most.

She is strong and a very loving person indeed.

Yet, my accidental mistake that I committed last week is one of my biggest sin ever.

If that guy knows bout this, he’ll kill me and resurrect me again just to kill me twice.

I didn’t intend to hurt her feelings. I’m the one who are guilty here; not you.

The feeling when her tears starts drop, I was being clouded by the most terrible feeling ever.

She is important to me and important to us, yet it is I’m the one who made her cried.

She’s just doing what I thought was thoughtful and I blew it.

A thousand words of apology doesn’t cover much of my sin towards her.

I hurt her feeling, I wrecked her heart. I almost taken her apart.

I’m sorry and even it takes me another hundred years to utter those words, it will not make up my big stupid offence.

No comments:

ShareThis