Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy birthday: Gadis berbaju kurung biru

DSC03253

It’s her 20th birthday today and it makes it literally she’s a lady now.

Lady Yaya if I would say it correctly.

In the norm, I do not want and I do not like to praise her if we’re face to face because for me, giving a praise to a lady such as her is very expensive indeed.

It does not mean that I’m stingy at giving praise to people; I do give ‘em but not to her.

Why?

Because she doesn’t need praise; although I kinda slipped it once in a while to her.

And when I praise her, she will feel she’s at the top of the world.

Let me tell you something on the reason I praise her rarely.

It’s because she doesn’t need one.

Why again?

BECAUSE SHE IS THE PRAISE HERSELF.

I don’t meant that she has nothing more to be praise to but due to the fact that there is nothing more to be praise towards her.

Let me try to break it down for you.

She’s pretty, she’s brilliant, she’s the only one who could knock my gut, she’s the Chief’s daughter, she’s loyal, she’s stunning, she’s understandable person, she’s lovely and most of all, she’s important to me as she’s the only one who stay after those two “disappeared”.

By seeing all of this, tell me something; on which account I could praise her more?

Nothing.

She doesn’t need praise.

Like I said before; she is the praise herself.

Even though she thinks I’m acting bad towards her but I am not.

It’s just a way to show that I care about her. Like there is no people out there who treating not-so-good behavior to their best person. *pffft*

I do care, I do care, I do care and I do care.

It’s just I’m doing it by my own way.

Dear Lady Yaya,

                Happy birthday to you and may God bless in everything   that you do. I’ll be praying for your safety, for your success & for your happiness.

P/S : Btw, I’m still and currently catching up.

No comments:

ShareThis