Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I’m not looking for us and neither should you

The stigma “It’s Black we’re talking about!” among girls is still not faded.
The perception of the Venusians is still attached to a certain degree which already being hardwired into their brain.

Quoting Yaya, “You are good as a friend but as a boyfriend……?”
*silent pause*

You see, it is not about on the basis that I am a player.

That’s a big NO NO.
This guy is not a player.
This guy is a man with options.
Let me break it down for you.

Here, I see much of the guys do commit themselves to one particular girl.
They spent their time together after class, going to the small town behind the campus and just sit together holding hands.

Yes, commitment is good. Girls love guys who commit themselves to them; exclusively to them.
But, please do be reminded that commitment could also kill you.

How?

You already commit yourself with what-so-called your future spouse-will-be and then the fate kick your ass at the right spot where it will hurt you the most.

Break-up.

Since she’s the only one in your mind; YOUR ONLY VERY OPTION; you will feel really depressed indeed. Wait, there’s more. Your mind will out of the main focus while you are here in the campus; to study and achieve the highest goal; but due to the break-up, your mind stranded somewhere between Goby and Sahara desert.

It is much more hurtful when you see her with another guy; even though they’re just friends but it will hurt you more badly.

The breaking point is when you face up your final paper, couldn’t answer it well and it affect your pointer badly.

Analogy done.

That is why I’m doing what I’m doing right now. By not letting me into those bad-effects-to-my-future.
One of the main reason I love to mingle around and make new friends is just to get to the main aim; have options and let it coming.

Although you and your options just friends but the main idea here is to let your brain know and realize that she’s not the only girl in your life. It is to open your mind to the real surroundings because after all the while, Mr. Commitment has closed the door of the guy’s brain to see the options because all in his mind is his girlfriend.

There’s choc full of beautiful girls out there and it may seem a bit hard on the first move but believe me; you will improve yourself on that.

May it sounds mean because it is like I’m using girls to cover up the hurtful-things-will-be but prevention is better than cure.

Now, here’s the bad part.

Since I have a lot of options, it gives a long-term effect towards me.
“Commitment” is almost no more in my mind.
It’s true because since I have a lot of options other than the girl whom I may date, the commitment towards the relationship has stay away and it stray quite far indeed.

When I date a girl, there’s some question would be play in my mind.

1. Do I have girl-friends who have the same or more looks than her?
2. Do I even bother to text her?
3. What is her advantage over the other?
4. What makes me will stick to her?
5. Can I find a girl like her around?

Note: Girls out there, you ought to text your boyfriend constantly so that in their head, it will say “OMG, I have a girlfriend” because guys tends to forgot they do have one.

Question (5) is the most important question of all because that the question determine my final answer either to stick around, to give my commitment or to make my dispersal move.

And let me tell you, the answer for Question (5) is really hard indeed due to the fact that almost all of the girls do have the similarities either in behavior, characteristics or even the level of looks.

I only manage to find FOUR girls whom answer Question (5) but let me just keep it to myself.

Hence, that is why my term for “commitment” is almost to none and that is why you have the perception of “Black is a contagious disease to the Venusians society”.

P/S: All the best for the final. May God be with us all.

No comments:

ShareThis