Monday, July 19, 2010

Mini and music

Semester has already being started about two weeks ago and yet some students; including me; are still in the hang-over holiday mood.

Just last week Mohamad and I went for the Rainforest World Music Festival 2010 which as always being held at Sarawak Cultural Village.

DSC05801

I will not tell you the whole scene of the event until I get my hands on the pictures which is still with Mohamad. Overall, it was awesome except for the fact that I can’t dance so much. There’s a reason for it.

DSC05802

As soon we entered in, the music of the official FIFA World Cup 2010 being played with having the percussion to raise up the beat.

DSC05803

In the crowd, I was at the most front and the most centred. Hence, you know that I got the best place to take pictures. Even you would say that is quite good but the reality is I can’t dance so much because at my both sides, there were photographer taking pictures with their DSLR and long mounted lens. 

Plus, what if I dance and I accidentally knock down the thousands-of-ringgit worth of lens? Scary. I even wouldn’t want to think about that.

Other story, finally my mum already got her hand on that netbook that she wanted for months. It’s a HP Mini netbook. Even though she already have it, yet she don’t bring it to school since she wants to improve upon her typing.

DSC05804
See how small it is compared to my 12.1” laptop? If she already get the hang of it, she will bring it to school since that’s her reason of wanting it at the very first place.

The last thing that she want is that all my brother’s would play with it since it is the only non-password netbook in the house.

Luckily I got a 3 years warranty for that darn thing. *laugh*

No comments:

ShareThis