Monday, June 28, 2010

My Story - iTalk Whoa! IDD Rates

Back at school not so long time ago, I had a good friend. His name is Terence Ngui. We did everything almost together and we share stories too.

But sadly, his family had to move to Switzerland due to the fact that his father went there to pursue his Master degree.

So I am left all alone here. Mind you it’s quite hard to replace someone who are really close to you and may I say that by trying to replace them with someone else just so that they could fill in the empty seat; it’s like cheating yourself and the friendship bond that we tied all this long years round.

Yes, I know there’s Skype, there’s MSN and there’s Yahoo Messenger but it doesn’t feel the same as the usual because it doesn’t feel and sounds like it.

I need to have internet connection and mind you, living in Malaysia and to expect having an internet line is almost sounds does not make any sense especially when you live on an island such as Borneo.

If I want to use fix line, it is way beyond by capability due to the call charges between two countries. Heck, it is not me who will pay for those expenses since I’ll have my father running amok with a parang.

Not to mention the charges when you use mobile phone to call him there. The price would be astronomical. Hence both options is a no-no and I have to be stuck with the old-internet method; YM.

Not until long ago, I was introduced to iTalk Whoa! which surprisingly have a very catchy IDD rates!

Not just also that. I’m not only call Terence by fixed line or mobile line but also I can call him through internet line via iTalk Whoa! website.

Pretty neat indeed!

Therefore, if anything I stumble upon very interesting scene or anything happening around, I won’t be hesitate to call him right on the spot without worrying the cost of the call. It even has a miss call back function if somehow my mobile credit balance is low.

So people, who have friends or lovers who have their love ones in another region, this is the way for you guys to stay connected; no matter where you are.

For more info, log on to iTalk Whoa!

No comments:

ShareThis