Saturday, August 28, 2010

Farm, Food, Birthday

About a month ago, my course; Diploma In Plantation and Industrial Management had our team building for the Part-1. Despite I have to spend two nights in the ladang alongside with bugs and insects, I would rather say it is much of a success.

But the most important thing is that I can see the beautiful nature panorama and it can be only see in the ladang.

One of it is the view of the dragon fruit patch.

DSC00001

Beautiful isn’t it? I mean just by looking to the whole green scenery does makes you feel calm and just want to enjoy the nature.

A week after that, B.J and I have a new activity on Friday which what we called “Food Scavenging Hunt”.

Why?

Because the UiTM staffs from different departments will have their tea time at Anjung Seri and quoted from Assoc. Prof. Margaret, “If a students held event, there’s no enough food but when the staff handle even, there’s always so much food”.

And that is the reason on why both of us having our evening to lurking around for free food and let me tell you this, from the picture, the result is not that frustrating.

DSC00005

We have a lot of leftovers until I swear you can get this leftover to be finished for a birthday party.

Talking about birthday party, about three weeks ago, my little brother Raqib, had his 8th birthday celebration.

It’s not a big celebration, just a relatively small one; between us family only.

Even the picture was taken from my camera phone and here I post it for your view.

DSC00012

From here, you can see the older siblings aren’t there because most of them are busy playing with the computer and only know to finish the cake after the candle being blown.

Some non-supportive siblings I assume.

No comments:

ShareThis