Monday, August 23, 2010

Fasting

It’s already the 13th day of fasting meaning there is only another 17 days to raya.

Some how with the fasting period is going on, my schedule become hectic as the place that I usually went to; i.e canteen; can’t be visited no more.

Hence, it’s back to the most popular place in campus when it is Ramadhan, it’s lunchtime and you do not want to go back and fourths from the room. It is, the library.

People only want to get the aircond and as for myself, it is dating in public, baby!

I kept on going back home but it is not as often as last year because there is certain commitment that I need to fulfil for example test and a girlfriend to be satisfied. Sounds wrong, I know.

Tadarus as always and my aim to be at my 23rd time to khatam the Al-Quran.

Rahim would be going to Kuala Lumpur to fetch Rahmat there and I do hope that he is capable on to buy along the camera that I wanted so much all these while. The DSLR camera I mean.

I’ll be in my shit pants tonight because I’ll be having two test tomorrow; Land Survey and Economics.

Just wish me all the best, aite!

No comments:

ShareThis