Saturday, February 12, 2011

A welcome to my new life

A month ago, I came to UiTM Shah Alam with the hope to do better and make myself more determine to pursue of what I love.

Since then, I started to learn new things, experienced new things and getting to know new people.

But then, the pressure life here does makes me think sometimes, “Did I make the right choice?”.

Hence, doubt is still spreading around me.

Thus, it did not make me fail to take this risk, take this chance and make a change.

Here, I present to you my newest family members from Bachelor of Mass Communication (Interpersonal), MC227 from the group of MC27S1A.

DSC_0008

Most of these people come from different background and different part of the region which makes my class more interesting than the others.

DSC_0025

I like this picture the most because this is the first shoot that I made for my photography class and the output was outstanding; it’s almost like the photo for a motorcycle commercial or something.

22012011019

This picture was being took during the PWW (forgot what it’s standing for), one hell of tiring day and I like this because it’s from my newly-bought-phone Nokia 5800; I would post about it perhaps in later future.

I think this is the only thing for now; I‘ll keep you guys posted.

Promise.

No comments:

ShareThis