Friday, December 31, 2010

Closing the chapter of 2010

The new book will show itself any minute now; thus shows the curtain of 2010 will be closed.

Lot of challenges and tests that I have to endured trough out the year which I’m quite astonished to see myself was able to walk out with all of my limbs still intact.

2010 has really showed me path which I selected to choose. Sometimes, when I’m in doubt, I always see myself from another perspective to make sure in the end of the day no regret will come to me for making the wrong choice.

Of course, there are certain things that I haven’t fulfill so far such as travelling around Sarawak due to certain limitation that I posses. But it wouldn’t stop me from doing so in the future. The dream will be always continue to grow and it will be always evolve to make it better.

DSC_0023

Thank you for my parents who let me did all the things in my way by supporting me financially. I always put the priority of study ahead of anything else even though I’m busy with almost everything and anything. Remember, parents’ blessing is important because without their blessing, you might end up doing all types of wrong moves.

DSC_0046DSC_0089DSC_0054DSC05322DSC_0091DSC_0254

Thank you to my lecturers who guide me all throughout these journey. You did fulfill your responsibility successfully by guiding and opening the door for us; to make me the proud as I can walk with my head held high. You did all the impossible achievable by giving us the ladder of knowledge which I climbed on to obtain the success by grasping hard upon it by years and finally, it is safely in my arms.

DSC_0122DSC07091Thank you to my friends, who had pushed me all the way back; who convinced me to do something crazy and different. It’s because of you guys who influence me in peer manner which subsequently does influence the way I’m thinking and put my subtle into action. I do appreciate you guys who keep on believing in any activities which I plan and organize plus giving your full support by participating in those activities. From there, I know you guys have the faith and trust in me to do almost everything without being worry that it would be messed up. I do extremely believing in it.

Please do take care well of the Debate Unit. We fight, we won and we survive. I might not be around anymore but you guys along with the Debate Unit always in my heart; the nearest because you are part of my family.

Even with all my might that I possessed, I couldn’t have done all of the amazing things if it is not because of these people who really gives me their full fledge support to me; those two person which are important during my academic and life-experience study.

DSC_0078

Thank you Miss L, for revealing my strength along with my weaknesses so that I can be better in future. Your way does really change me a lot and the peak is when Terrence and I successfully went to the final of Yayasan Sarawak World Style Debate Tournament 2010. In every explanation that you gave to me, it does create a hard imprint which I might say, quite hard to be forgotten. You’re the best and you will remain the best of the best from all the best.

01082010(001)

Finally, thank you to my lover who shows me the meaning of true love. Time that has been spent with you will be cherish in my memory. And don’t to worry love, I won’t find another you over there. Till now sweetie, you will be remaining in my heart and in my mind all the time. I love you too much.

This is the closing of the chapter of 2010 and I hope that 2011 will bring a better way and a better excel to you and me.

I hope my new path in UiTM Shah Alam taking Bachelor in Mass Communication (Interpersonal) would bring me more great things ahead.

Until then, bon voyage.

1 comment:

bingregory said...

Nice photos, Rahman. Good luck with your degree.

Z

ShareThis