Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday–Sharifah Shazzea Wan Akil

Sharifah Shazzea

As 4th April 2011, I here by declare Sharifah Shazzea binti Wan Akil is an eligible voter.

I know how much girls hate when people know their age, hence this is the only metaphor which I can use to tell her age this year.

I thought I would never see Princess (that’s what I called her) when I’m pursuing my degree in UiTM Shah Alam; no more of her sarcastic teasing and her little-girl-like laughing.

But then, there she is….suddenly popped out from nowhere taking Bachelor Degree in Law; which makes her ends up in Shah Alam too. From there, she continue of what she did best; words bantering towards me and I take it happily because she’s the only girl who actually criticize me and subsequently making me look much more better in front of other girls eye after I took her criticism and change myself from there.

Princess is in her own class; exclusively for her because most of the girls could not fit even one of her qualities. One of it is that she is the only girl whom I know who have the natural beauty and able to look pretty just by putting on a simple smile instead of make-ups. The picture above proves it.

The other thing that I like about her is the way she complaining. If you were just an ordinary guy, you would getting tired and run away. I knew her for nearly 4 years and 3 years previously we are being there for each other; of course there’s a gap of time between due to certain circumstances; and we never failed.

She is one of amazing girl that I have known; a true girl with beauty and brain – hope she is not reading it or else she would be really proud *in a bad way*.

Why I leaked things that she would hear from me into the blog but not from me directly to her?

Because she would never read my blog plus I really restrain myself to say something good about her; later she become so proud….

Hehehe….

If she only knew.

No comments:

ShareThis