Thursday, April 7, 2011

Format Factory – A Simple Solution To Video Conversion

I own a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone and I love to bring my music videos collection around and therefore I need to convert them to MP4 format with the 640 x 360 dimension.

There is so many video converter out there but is there any converter that you just click it according to your phone dimension without going to go to the setting.

As simple as one click.

There is ladies and gentlemen. Let me introduce to you to Format Factory.

Step 1:

Capture

Open the application and click “All to Mobile Device”.

Step 2:

Capture1

Click “Output Setting” and perhaps before hand you could add the video that you want to convert by clicking “Add File”.

Step 3:

Capture2

Since Nokia N97 have the same dimension of 640 x 360, I choose “Nokia N97 High Quality”.

Click “OK” and start to convert and you’re done!

So next time if you want to convert another video, it has been preset to your setting earlier on and therefore, you just open the program, add the video and just by a single click you can convert it!

Easy, isn't it?

You can download the application by clicking File Factory.

No comments:

ShareThis