Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blackberry 9700 Bold II & Nokia E72

Blackberry 9700 and E72

It never occurred to me that I would use Blackberry phone and Nokia E72 despite the satisfaction that I obtained from my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.

But the 4 months holiday has change it all.

It all begun when I didn’t do anything during the holiday due to the accident that occurred which cause my limitation of moment. As I am a regular Twitter user, I always tweet using Twitter desktop client called Tweetdeck and I used my Nokia 5800XM as a modem by having it working as a wifi hotspot using a software called JoikuSpot.

From there, I always check my Twitter timeline regularly; heck only spent 5 minutes in the loo and then jump off towards the screen. Therefore, I couldn’t detached myself especially when I went out from my house due to the fact I couldn’t use my Nokia 5800XM to check my Twitter through a software called Gravity since I no more subscribe to DiGi Internet Weekly due to the fact my house already have Streamyx. Logically, you wouldn’t subscribe a 384kbps internet speed whilst you have a 1Mbps speed back at home.

Plus, it is much more hurtful for me when I went back to my mother’s village that doesn’t have any basic enmities infrastructures at all; electricity, water and INTERNET!

Rhetorically, I’m out reach by civilization since I could not tweet about it since the experience when I was there is overwhelm.

From there, the urge of having a Blackberry emerge but I said to myself I don’t need it since I love my Nokia 5800XM so much.

The climax is when I always go out from the house one months before the new semester open and I from there, I realize that I couldn’t live without Twitter to express on what I feel at all time.

Economically, it is only cost me RM25 per months to subscribe BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) compare spending RM60 per months for internet. On the other hand, I already have DiGi Internet Prepaid which only cost me RM100 for 100 days of internet surfing; thus I already save a whole lot of money for mobile internet.

In addition, by having a Blackberry, I could browse the internet on the go, receiving my e-mail real-time, updating my Facebook status and most importantly, twitting anytime and anywhere.

So where did Nokia E72 came in?

Actually, my initial intention is to only to buy a Blackberry Bold II but it all changes when I browse about Bold II competitor which is surprisingly Nokia E72.

When I see the design language and the material that being used, I’m amazed and fell in love with it in an instance. Since my real intention is the Bold II, I bought a secondhand E72.

Considering it is running using Symbian 9.3, it is compatible with the software that I installed in my Nokia 5800XM.

Since my DiGi will be put into Bold II, so I decided to put my Celcom simcard into Nokia E72 considering my 4 years faithful Sony Ericsson W810i has some mishaps especially due to the quiclkly-drained battery, poor earpiece sound projection and the not-so-good fireport resulting I couldn’t recharge it directly. I have to twist the wire and cable here and there for it to charge.

I thought that I continue to use my Nokia 5800XM as least as a music player but since Nokia E72 could deliver the same quality of audio projection via a Bluetooth headset, it ends up in my bag hoping to be use again one day.

After I bought both phone, I put my female bestfriends pictures as the wallpaper, you know, to give the persona and beauty of it.

Finally, you see me always tweeting and replying messages from people from different social platform such as Twitter, Facebook and Blackberry Messenger.

It is true indeed, “Once you go black, you never go back”.

No comments:

ShareThis