Sunday, October 16, 2011

Raya Syawal

The morning sun has risen itself in the morning of 1st Syawal 1432H; which fell on 30th August 2011; has given a ray of joy to entire Muslims all over the globe.

As for my family, with my dad whom departed to do his umrah a week before Raya, we could manage some stuff since most of us already grown up.

Hence in terms of buying some stuff for Raya is not a main problem since most of us have our own vehicle; except for me.

Plus, after solat sunat Raya, there is a reception for kids and adults whom finished their tadarus (reciting Al-Quran in groups which only being done in Ramadhan) and as usual, RM50 flew into my pocket as a reward to us.

Afterwards, the whole family went to my father’s village located at 10th Mile to celebrate Raya together with other family members and at the same time picking up my dad from the airport in the evening.

DSC_0002My usu putting on a necklace to my grandma

DSC_0010Posing like a boss!

DSC_0015My sister and our second nephew and niece

DSC_0020  My second niece too. She’s such a beauty

DSC_0029  My cousin with her niece and nephews

DSC_0040Since I’m the only one whom brought along my DSLR camera, thus everyone want their family picture to be taken

DSC_0092These two cousins of mine like their photo to be taken in every frame; no exception

DSC_0109  All of us is watching TV programme except for those two which are ready with their pose all the time

DSC_0118  The 1987 born cousins

DSC_0125 Seeking forgiveness session commends

DSC_0154 My mother smiling to the camera

DSC_0190  My dad just arrived from his umrah

Well, that is my Raya celebration for the first day of Raya. Despite the lateness in delivering it to you guys; better late than never right?

It was a nice and wonderful first day of Raya and I feel quite happy that I could actually celebrate it with my DSLR importantly; for the pictures tells a thousand words.

No comments:

ShareThis