Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Here comes the best and worst part.

New semester has begun and by that the attitude of learning also must be change. The first week is the most crucial moments for the students because it is the time for them to pick their group, select their subjects for this semester and also have a look throughout their total packed timetable.

As for me, I can't register my subject yet because in all odds somehow the UiTM's system need to be under maintainance troughout this crucial time. I can't register for my repeat Physics paper because my timetable is somehow clash with the subject for the part two and part three students.

Want to hear more worst news? There will be no food subsidy for the students in about one month time due to the inefficient new system that they introduce and implemented. It is not the conventional type of way which is when you registered yourself to the college and already obtained the room key, you will get the subsidy straight away.

In this new method, you need to register yourself online and apply for it. After your application has been filled up and sent it away, it will put on hold because the "new system" need to gather all the students applications before their process it in one go.

For that ladies and gentlemen, for one whole month we need to use our own money to buy food and let me tell you it ain't cost that small amount. Imagine if a student need to spend around RM10 for breakfast, lunch and dinner; by leaving the intermediates between each meal; for about a month, they have to spend RM3oo. For the students who do not have any scholarship or loans, it is not a practical thing for the UiTM "new system' doing this.

Enough about complaints.

I arrived here since last Sunday and I shopped for new clothes since my brothers has worn mine and I never ever seen those clothes in my closet ever again. So I went to five, I repeat FIVE shopping malls to find a decent looking clothes for me and for the 10 a.m until 9.30 p.m journey, I only obtained two, I repeat TWO clothes for myself!!!!!! WTF. Call me about for being choosy or what but I am what I wear.

And the cobbler that fixing my black shoes couldn't fix it in time. Thus my dad told me to buy a new a new one the nearest shoe store. I looked around and I only see Bata. Yes. BATA. And due to time constraint, I have to pick any paor of shoe that are within my reach. As the result, I got the old fashion looking. Sigh.

Anyway, I must look it at the bright sight and being able to be with 24/7 of internet is really something but the connection is really terribly slow!!!!!

2 comments:

NIZA.Ati said...

Kalo futher study pun..mcm tu la dik.. mkn sndr bhd ;-) Xpe...kene jimat skit.. Puasa la.. ;-)

YuYuN said...

poor u =((

ShareThis