Saturday, June 12, 2010

Room 6302

Cerita ni bermula dengan sebuah bilik yang berada Blok 6 di asrama Seri Mulu, UiTM Sarawak. Bilik yang bernombor 6302.

Ceritanya bermula begini…..

Al-kisahnya tentang aku dulu by the time daftar masuk UiTM, aku ditempatkan dalam bilik ni oleh pihak pengurusan kolej. So when the lecture time when I knew my classmates, mostly korang akan intro diri masing-masingkan? Macam dari mana, sekolah dulu kat mana, nombor bilik so diorang boleh singgah ziarah-menziarahi antara satu sama lain dan macam-macam lagi lah.

Bila aku sebut yang aku tinggal di Blok 6, semua budak freshie dalam kelas aku time Part-1 dulu semua melopong sambil mengebut, “Blok dekan tu….”. Bila aku risik-risik, apparently blok 6 cuma di diami oleh students yang score 3.00 pointer ke atas dan entah macam mana aku boleh terlepas masuk ke sana because for freshie diorang memang dah ada blok 3 yang supposedly being provide to them.

Since I stay in that block, I knew some students who has been becoming my great friends contoh macam Fuad, Stifler, Bro, Abang Hafiz, Fitri dan banyak lagi.

Dan mungkin kerana suratan takdir, aku masih lagi ditempatkan di blok yang sama, bilik yang sama. Selama enam semester berturut-turut aku tinggal in that favourite room of mine dengan menggunakan pelbagai cara yang dapa t difikirkan seperti mendapat result 3 pointer ke atas.

Time part 4 dulu, i thought that I would not get this room back due to the fact that I perform badly in my third semester which disallow me to stay in the room.

Hence, on  my last day in the room, I took some pictures as a reminder for me of the sweet memory being able to stay in the room for four semesters in a row.

This is Norman, my roommate since I was in part 3 and part 4. I love having this guy in my room and he is the only roommate of mine until now yang sama-sama makan kat KFC and beli barang kat Desa Ilmu belakang UiTM tu. I miss you Norman. This picture is being taken on the last day of our stay in the room.

DSC05325
This is my side of the room. Since it is the last day, I uncovered the bed and start to cleaning up the room.

DSC05326 And here lies the entrance to the room. Behold, the orange door!

DSC05327 One thing that I like about my room is that it has a good feng-shui because it have a direct sun ray early in the morning and as you can see from the picture, the girls dormitory is just at the site outside of the windows. Aren’t it nice?

DSC05328 This is the picture of my desk. I know it looks messy. You should seen it earlier. It was a nightmare. And that picture of Hana and me is a poster of me promising to her that I would get a Dean List for part 4 which I was failed to achieved. Sorry Hana.

DSC05330 What I put up on my cupboard is the tips on how to manage your time well especially for the morning person. It is highly recommended.

DSC05337
That is my roommate desk. It is clean. Yes, I realize that. And it is just because and apparently he already packed and clean his site earlier than me.

DSC05338
Somehow, I’m going to miss the view of the girls dormitories….it’s beautiful, technically speaking.

DSC05339
See what I mean? It’s beautiful isn’t it…. Just love the scenery!

DSC05343
And I’m surely going to miss this room! Block 6, Room 6302..I love you till death!

P/S: Sebenarnya, ini cerita tentang bilik aku di saat aku tidak ada peluang lagi untuk mendiami bilik ni but it was all changed this semester when I make an effort to own this room for part 5 and for next semester part 6, I’m still stay in it baybeyh!!!

No comments:

ShareThis