Monday, June 7, 2010

Think, act and see the results

After a 2 hours long journey from UiTM Arau Perlis and a journey that went trough three states in 3 hours, finally all of Sarawak Debate contingent arrived at Penang International Airport.
Just as I stepped my foot at the airport, I look at my left and there it is.




Something that didn’t occur in everyday’s life; bumping to Penang’s Chief Minister car. Would ask my friend to buy a 4D ticket on that day (I’m not gambling. I’m just telling my friend to buy himself a ticket which the number I produce but it didn’t happen; just want to straight up the record)
Talking about a person, here’s one of my favourite local published books.



It is a bibliography book of our second Deputy Prime Minister, Tan Sri Dr. Ismail whom passed away as Acting Prime Minister. This book is really interesting indeed especially the part on how he handled the bloody  13th May situation. If it’s not for him who persuaded Tunku Abdul Rahman, we will be in the era of the army ruling. Read the book if you want more and detailed information.
Did you know that I used five different types of coloured pen to for writing down notes? Yes, FIVE of it.



It really does help especially my memorizing the notes since the colour will stimulate your brain to absorb the data and information much for faster and efficiently. You should try it too!

Lastly, I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to the adorable Miss Mariam Sakinah a.k.a Kina. My very own Kina la petite fée is already hit her 20. Yet, she looks young and to tell you the truth, she’s the only girl whom can make me smile after having an extremely tough day and she proved it. She’s totally one of a kind.


The girl with the candy coloured shirt, Happy Birthday from me. If I’m being given the chance to give you the most impossible gift, I’ll give you a shooting star for you to wish upon too.
Hope you will have a clear path journey ahead although the road is quite rocky till it gives cuts to your foot, I’ll pick you up and let my feet to bleed and seeing you reach the end of the path makes everything worth it.
Happy birthday, Kina. Happy birthday.

No comments:

ShareThis