Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st Syawal 1431H

First of all, Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri to everyone.


It has been the 2nd day of Raya yet I didn’t manage to do my visiting yet. Perhaps tomorrow since there’s a lot of my friends asked me to visit them during this festive season. I will if my brother would take me there due I can’t drive nor bike.


All I can say that it is a dull Raya for me this year compared to last year. Perhaps lacking of a DSLR and also lack of friends to go out with is the main reason behind all of all this shit.


Taking into the consideration of lots of things need to be done after Raya; IDT, class trip, Yayasan Sarawak Debate Tournament and several test plus some subjects that I need to catch up; God knows how I will become next semester.


It must be start now or I will be left behind quite far away.


Lastly, to whom it might concern, I’m asking and seeking for your forgiveness if I ever hurt your feelings either it is intended or unintended.
Credit : Sinzmanual

Maaf Zahir dan Batin kepada semua pembaca The Black Label. Semoga kemaafan daripada anda semua akan memberi seribu makna kepada kita semua. Amin.

No comments:

ShareThis