Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome to my third wife; Eliyana Edith

I fell in love with her since the first day I saw myself gazing upon her.

I know that I’m qualified to get my hands on her since I’m good at shooting people at any events and at any situation.

Worst part is I’m getting into her seriously starting in the early of semester but then, my parents keep on refusing to take her to the house since they doesn’t know her importance of her in my life.

They said that I’m not grateful enough to have my second wife, Elydia Edith, which I always put my hands on her 24/7.

But alas, after so much of deliberation for months, they finally agree to bring her into the house but with a condition; to do not let anyone or any guys caress her body aside from me.

Hence, I agree upon their terms and conditions.

Therefore, I present to you my newest-wish-come-true; my third wife; Nikon D5000 or better known as Eliyana Edith.

nikon-d5000-external-box-packaging

My mum and I have to wait for nearly half an hour before the towkeh arrived to the store along side with his wife because their children is the one who’s handling the store while they are gone. And since it’s involving thousand of ringgit worth of item, it’s better to have the big boss to do the deal.


d5000-unboxed-1

While waiting for the taukeh, my mum made an early warning on to do not taking girls picture because she bought it for me at the first place so that it could be easy for me to do my work and assessment.


4089379994_d257c53e0f

After I manage to get this baby home, I spent the whole 4 hours reading it’s manual because I don’t want to waste my time find the correct moment to read the manual at some other time. Understood?


Nikon D5000

But anyway, this little baby of mine will be starting its action soon enough but first I need to find the most suitable compartment to bring it around with me considering I always bring my second wife along.
 
But anyways, hurrah for me!

No comments:

ShareThis