Monday, February 6, 2012

Page 37 of 366

Comfort of Silence

Kissing Quietly

Remember those days when I tried to get your attention?

Which everyday I would try to spot you around and whenever you are in sight, I’ll talk to my friends, in a tone which you could hear in a distance, so you would notice me. It even cost me to do some crazy act just to tell you that I’m exist, that I’m around.

When I recall it again, it was a crazy act indeed but it’s worth it. You finally came up to me and asked me out. We texted, we Skype and within two months of flirting, we open up ourselves by confessed how we actually felt towards each other.

And now, here we are….sitting next to each other. No sound, no words. Just us holding hands together, kissing and cuddling as deep inside we understand each other without us saying it.

A beautiful end for us.

No comments:

ShareThis