Saturday, February 18, 2012

Page 49 of 366

Dear Girlfriend

Layback

Dear girlfriend,

Thank you for accepting me into your heart, for letting me to love you, for making me the luckiest guy in the world and for having me able to craft myself around your love.

Dear girlfriend,

I know the insecurities that you’re having when I’m not around. Your wild imagination would whisper some stories about me and cause you to be worry about me. Here, I assure you that there is no possibility that I would walk away. I would put you as my priority in everything that I do. If I ever go out with someone, I’ll text, FourSquare-ed and even tweet about it so you can check up on me on random times to make sure you’re relief.

Dear girlfriend,

It is alright if you want to be clingy around me because it shows that I’m important. If you want to be clingy, don’t over do it. I will not be mad but I’ll be more clingier than you are so that you will loose. I want to be the winner in our relationship so you know that I’m serious about us and I won’t take you for granted.

Dear girlfriend,

Do take care and love yourself as how you love me. Every time I text you a long morning text, do reply even it is just a “K” just to know you’re still there in the end of the line. If you feel that I have made you upset, go and tell it straight to us because us, boys, are not born to understand silent treatment as we believe effective communication is the key of a long-term relationship.

Dear girlfriend,

Do learn to believe me because I already believe and putting my hope in you; as faith makes us stronger.

Dear girlfriend,

I love you with all my heart and nothing could tear us apart; except death.

No comments:

ShareThis