Thursday, October 29, 2009

Keep aiming to the goal!!!!

Last Saturday, I promised my friends to played futsal together with them despite that I’m not good enough as a player. But hey, it does not hurt to play once in a while right?

So we play at the futsal court; Sport’s Planet; and apparently that place was swarming with loads of people who have the same intention with us. Luckily, one of my friend has booked one of the court three days earlier and all we need to do is just change our clothes and start to play baby!

I did mention that I’m not a good player so I was telling them that I just be for the defense. Since I’m in the team which consist of strong players, the ball were always at the opponent’s side. Because I am just waiting at the other side, hence I take out my earphone and start to listen to the radio trough my phone.

And there it is again! That song! And after weeks of searching, I know the name of the song. It is called “Through My Window”. I do not know which band sing this song though and they really make a good impact towards the song! I’ll lower my hat for you guys; although I’m not wearing one. LOL.

So I sing the song in my heads and with the lyric becomes more and more clearer, it makes me running to the other side of the court! Now I believe that song does really have its own soul because it tends to keep on pushing you to do something even it is almost impossible to do it.

That was happened to me. Still having the song in my ears, suddenly the ball being passed to me and I could see clearly that from my position, there is a clear view between the goalpost and me. Without thinking, just following my instinct that has been overtook by that blasting song, I kicked the ball and……

“GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!” were bursting out from my teammate’s mouth and I myself couldn’t even believe it! I actually make a and the only score for that day! Even the spectator that was just sitting now standing and jump of joy!!!!

After we finished our game, my friends now ask me if I am free for next week game. I was overwhelm and before I could think anything else, I said “Yes!”.

“Through My Window” does really have it own stuff and to the band whom sing this song, YOU GUYS ROCKS!!!!

By the way, there would be a road show held by Hitz.fm, Hot FM and XFM cruisers from 31st October until 15th November. By there, you could win some CDs. There would be booths being set up especially for you guys out there. Here is the schedule and the place it will be held.

31st October

Sunway Pyramid

1st November

Lot 10

7th November

KLCC

8th November

Subang Parade

14th November

The Curve

15th November

Pavillion

But remember guys, the venue is subject to change and yes, especially for us youth, it will be held at various malls and college. Hence, keep up for the event guys! Plus, don’t forget to go to www.facebook.com/everyoneconnects and add up John Connects to get more details!

No comments:

ShareThis