Monday, October 19, 2009

Song searching

I was getting into a really rough week. With the pile loads of assignments, the problem with the social life sure makes my mind a bit tangled. It just I want to get out from these situation just by running away.

The habit of mine to listen to the radio, Hitz.fm usually, to listen to the songs before I went to sleep does really help me quite well.

But, there is one song when I heard it being aired in the radio does boost up my energized me up. It is really motivational indeed.

The song tells me on how I should push myself hard to face the challenge because despite what-so-ever type of problems and difficulty that I face, I’m not alone because there are people that have same situation as mine and they just take the risk to jump to the cold pool.

If they could even do it, why not me? Suddenly, I remember a quote from a great friend of mine; I rather think he is my life guru; “Trouble happens….”. Even you want to live your life without any problems or any difficulties, it will come itself to you.

The only thing and option that you can do is just JUMP INTO THE COLD POOL! You will eventually have the experience if it’s happening again to you in the future. At least you are prepared for it.

A line of the lyrics of the song “…..I thought I can do everything…” does really make me think the nature of humans to be quite greedy. They think they are born with know-it-all-knowledge and skills. Thus in the end, they will end up having a pile of problems that they need to sort because they are afraid to share that thing with others.

That song is really good indeed because it will made someone’s day. Well, it did to me myself. Hence, I have the task to found out what song is it? Guys help me out here would you?

No comments:

ShareThis