Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Through The Fun!!!!

My friends and I went to the beach yesterday despite we have loads of stuff to do. To overcome the boredom, we decided to sing-a-long the song which was played in the radio and we must sing the song by turn.

I was the last person in turn until the next song does really makes my adrenaline run up high as my most favourite song being aired! Yes, exactly; you read my mind correctly. It’s the song that boosts me up through that last week.

So I sang the song with the entire feel being expressed and the lyrics just being popped in my mind until I hardly believe myself that I could sing the song in a clear go.

That song does also catch their ears. Hence, rather I myself singing the song all by myself, it becomes a sing-along song! Even I’ve seen some of my friends just follow the end of the lyric’s line because they haven’t used to the lyric at the first minute but magically, they can sing it really well, way more better than I am.

We do have the blast when the song is being aired! I mean, what is more excites than having a journey to the beach while having a sing-a-long with your friends in the car? I surely am going to keep that moment in my mind like forever.

That song rocks! Finally, I found out who are the singer for this song and apparently, it is our own local band; BUNKFACE!

The first time I heard the song, it would never occur to me it is being brought by our own local band. Talking about the song sounds international.

So I tried my luck to search via Facebook and Friendster and as the result; I FINALLY FOUND THEM!!!! Both at this link; www.facebook.com/everyoneconnects and www.friendster.com/everyoneconnects. Need to remind you that this is the official page for the song and there’s also an application in Facebook especially for it. Give it a jolt. It may brighten up your day!

No comments:

ShareThis