Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sushi King long line

Patience is number one people’s least subject.

This is due to our nature who wants everything fast in front of our eyes; either in services or production.

On the 20th until 21st of October, Sushi King was surely testing Kunchingites patience.

This is due to the promotion of RM2 for every plate on the belt with rice base.

I mean this is the chance for those people to taste expensive sushi at cheaper price.

Does it work?

DSC_0028

From the picture above, yes it works.

Since all of the patrons are only have 1 hours to be inside the premise, imagine the hours of those people who are waiting outside.

DSC_0029

As for me, I only look to the long line as I just have my sushi last week. No two-weeks-in-a-row of sushi activity for me.

No comments:

ShareThis