Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation Photoshoot

Yesterday, Hana, Yaya, Yan, Kak Nina and myself were having our photoshoot in the conjunction of our diploma graduation.

Since I already returned the robe earlier on, hence I can’t be in the picture since all these three lovely ladies; Hana, Yaya and Yan are in their robe; and which the picture would be quite weird having one guy in the frame and not having one.

Thus, I asked Hana if I can brought along my camera and since she already have an official photographer for the shoot, hence it makes me as the unofficial photographer when she said yes. *chuckles*

Without any further due, I’ll upload some of the pictures for your view and I might say its not that much since I took the picture impromptu.

DSC_0054

DSC_0021

DSC_0080

DSC_0096

DSC_0138

DSC_0192

DSC_0183

DSC_0197

DSC_0187

So there it is. The three beauties. Thank you to Hana and her photographer for allowing me to lend his umbrella flash when we do the shoot in his studio.

Hope you guys like it.

No comments:

ShareThis