Monday, May 30, 2011

Unfortunate Story On Birthday’s Eve

Yesterday, my mum asked my brother and I to buy a crate of eggs. Hence we went to the nearest mall to get it.

Half-way reaching home in the drizzling rain, my brother lost the balance of his motorbike and we fell. Thank God there was no car behind us. If not, it will cause much serious scenario.

We went to the side of the road and called our parents whom told us to stay put.

Afterwards, we went home to clean ourselves before went to the nearest hospital, Normah Medical Centre which we are charged RM320.40.

The most expensive birthday present ever; and the most expensive crate of eggs ever.

29052011039Injured on my elbow and those dark spots are actually the tar rock bits 

29052011041On the joint of my knee

29052011042And part of my toenail chirped off

The lesson is be careful when you are riding your bike in drizzling rain.

So much for my birthday celebration.

To end this post, here is the video of the incident.

Remember, drive safely.

No comments:

ShareThis