Monday, August 3, 2009

Bad habits

Everybody has bad habits. Either it's practically or literally, we do have it. For instance, everytime I'm having my meal, usually I will throw up the last suborn. I don't know when I started this bad habit but it is.

Another thing is unconciously I would suck my finger whenever I watch movies, t.v or even when I think far-far away and usually the pinky finger is the victim. My subconcious mind really does overcome my awaken mind.

What I'm going to say here is not all bad habits are bad. It is called bad habit because the reflection of what we do in front of people and the're maybe side effects especially when you really have a REAL bad habits.

You may be bump into a girl who always bite or suck her hair maybe or even eat it. Scientifically, the hair will crumple in the stomach and will cause a serious agony. The only way to overcome that problem is by removing the hair surgically.

See what I mean by a REAL bad habits?

No comments:

ShareThis