Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ramadhan : The strange feeling

 

DSC05045

One thing that I like about fasting months is that I could go home everyday despite my really busy life in the campus.

Luckily, I always have somebody to fetch me up from campus to return back home. I mean, Ramadhan a.k.a the fasting month is the most matter moment for me because it is the only actual time that our family gather around to eat together.

Plus, the best thing about Ramadhan is the activity which is being held after terawih which is the tadarus. It is where a group of people would gather around to recite Al-Quran until they finish recite all of it during the fasting month.

As for myself, I always attend the activity every time the fasting month shows itself. You could say it is my must-activity annually.

At my place, most of the reciters are kids and children. I mean, despite their busy life in school; being burden with homework, assignments and tuition, they still spend some time to recite the holy Al-Quran at night. Well, basically most of them just do not know what to do at night and some of them just come to meet their friends. Well, you get what I mean, kids.

Personally, since I already khatam the holy Al-Quran about 21 times (chewah!), I still need to move myself forward. Not to mention to seek the bless during Ramadhan itself. Even though I will khatam with 22 times, I’m still do not satisfy with it.

The only correct terms for it;

NIKMAT RAMADHAN

1 comment:

billa naha said...

Alhamdulillah.. black baek rupenye..huhuhu...

ShareThis