Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It all has to do with learning

I still have the memory of “the old me”. If my memory serves me right, I’m not good with girls. Heck even I do not know on how to start a conversation with them.

The only memory that I have which I actually talked with girls hours of long is when I was in Form Six.  But it is merely to academic purposes. No what-so-ever attraction at all.

Then, I continued my study in medical field. From there I met loads of hot girls; note that they have brains too; but it is a start for me to sharpen my social skills around them.

Afterwards, I switched to UiTM back in the early year of 2008. From there I received the full blast of my not-so-good-with-girls-reaction; GIRLS EVERYWHERE! LOTS AND LOADS OF THEM!

Even there are so many young attractive girls, the low-self esteem is still there. I mean, it is hard for me to dispose the parasitic behaviour since it is already attach to me quite delicately.

One day, God sent me this guy. The best women attracter in the history of UiTM Sarawak. Stifler (sorry guys, I couldn’t risk to post his picture here).

He told me that nature has produced two types of man. One is “good with girls” and the other one is “suck with girls”. The first category is a gift from above and the other one is hopeless.  But he raise this question to me, “Yes, you don’t have the gift but you can make one’.

From there, he taught me the secret of attraction. He shown me the correct method of approaching girls, how to interact with them and how to make them feel safe.

Plus, he even succeed by ridding of the parasite by actually FORCING me to join TDC. Now, I could interact with any people without any hesitation. I mean, my social life is not about girls since they are everywhere. My life purpose is to do what is best for me. What I could compile to ensure my success in the future? What I could do to found the buffer?

I admit that I’m not good nor better than him but it won’t stop me from getting the legacy continuing on.

Before you call me a player or what-so-ever, think this. All the girls that I approached and knew is already my friends. To make it more clear, my social circle are fill up with girls day by day.

I’m  not looking them as a make-me-proud-around-guys factor. It is actually because I enjoyed having them; laugh, smile, fun to be with and even throughout the misery time.

And lots of them already become good friends of mine. What? Show it to you?

It would be a pleasure.

IMG_9368

DSC03930 

DSC03950

 DSC03929

P7140030

IMG_9011

P7140038

DSC00173

DSC01441

DSC02900

DSC03079

DSC02199

 Fify (10)

Qynn

Nurul Afzallini (1)

Neeza In Red

Fithriyaani

DSC00002

Chums

Didi Looks Good

And that ladies and gentlemen,

just a bit of the paper.

No comments:

ShareThis