Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fasting month

So I was able to find a client for Mohammad and he is my own classmate.

Together with Mohammad, we went to UNIMAS to do his session with the client. It takes around nearly 45 minutes till it was done.

After Mohammad and I sent him back to UiTM, we headed to The Spring where as we want to see the second floor as well hoping to see the new cinema MBO to be open.

Yet, when we reach there; the ambience and the atmosphere were totally different if you try to compare it with the lower, upper and the first floor. It’s like you’re being to SACC mall in Shah Alam if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately for us, the cinema are not being yet open to public and I could heard the sound of hammering and drillings. Man, they are really into the deadline!

One thing that I like about the place is the Zen landscape. If you do not know what it is, it’s an exterior landscape being inspired from the Japanese landscape design. The best part is, instead of make it exterior; they make it interior!

DSC05024

Plus, there is place for you to sit down while waiting or even just want to relax. How nice is that?

Muhammad and I were thinking of a place that we suppose to eat like there’s no tomorrow since the next day is the fasting month. Hence, we decided to eat at Hartz located at Satok.

After we done, we drove to Mohammad’s house because he want to complete his “business” there. On our way, we saw lots of people make their way to the mosque and surau. Then, it occurred to me!

“Mad, tonight’s the terawih prayer right?”

“Yeah, it is…..”while making a non-facial-expression.

It is not my nature to skip the first terawih during Ramadhan but yeah, we skipped.

Afterwards, we went to Lotus 5 Star located in Riverside to watch District-9 and it was a really great movie indeed. A bit of sad in the end though.

When I reached home, almost all the person in the house already fallen asleep. So I shut my eyes….

The next thing is my father woke me up to have sahur with the whole family.

There it goes, the first Ramadhan.

No comments:

ShareThis