Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy birthday Hana

From the first time I met her, I know she'll be a good friend. Back then, I'm quite shy to talk; even to the slightest topic. But thanks to her, I manage to rid it off.

She's a great person and everybody loves her. For you guys, the correct definition that I could give you is she is your girl-next-door type. Unfotunately, by the time you read this, make sure there is an object for you to hit your head onto it because she's unavailable to the fact that she's now being owned.

Maybe for this current semester we rarely hang-out together due to the fact that she has so many people to be spend her time with; her boyfriend especially...duh!; but it doesn't change the fact that she already lost the touch of making everybody feel happy to be around with her.

This friend of mine obviously pretty and smart too. She was able to achieved Dean List last semester which I already promised her to achieve the same level in this semester. By fact that I'm not the type of guy who like to break any promise, hence I'll try my all effort and all my best to gain it.

So, here you are ladies and gentlemen, the birthday girl for today. My beloved and great friend....making a pose at the pole.
I PRESENT TO YOU
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MISS NURFAHANA AJLAA'A
a.k.a
HANA !!!!!

P/S: Hope you'll have a great year ahead to you dear.

No comments:

ShareThis