Friday, September 25, 2009

Raya Syawal : Fifth Day

DSC05224

The top view from my house in the early morning of the 5th day of Raya.

After sort things out at my house; washing the dishes, do the laundry, swept the house etc. I prepare myself to get ready when Yaya’s text arrived nearly noon asking me to get ready. And owh! By the way, Celcom line were sucks on that day.

I waited for like FOUR freaking hours and I called Yaya for every half-an-hour to “check” things up. Abruptly, all the guys were at Yaya’s house and unable to make their journey since Dr. Wan Akil was talking to them.

They finally arrived using Redha’s Perodua Kelisa and since there were SEVEN of us, I have to sit on Alex’s lap.

First stop is to Madam Ratna’s house since she kept on texting Wan to visit her for Raya. Before us, there were some students in the house and they were karaoke.

DSC05225

After they left, Mdm. Ratna persuade us to sing; we w ere shy at first but Alex took the first move and selecting some songs. I just there with him just to tagged along. Mind you, I want to sing also.

Hence we sang loads of songs, having the impression that we were in a karaoke box. Need to note that her house does really have a very good sound system.

DSC05228

But although we put to the loudest volume and having our voice at the top box, Redha still have his sleep quite peacefully. Hahaha..

Alex and I were singing Isabella, Sejati, Sekuntum Mawar Merah etc. until it is Yaya’s turn to sing after Mdm. Ratna did her stuff by persuading Yaya to join her to sing along.

DSC05230

For the first time ever exclusively in The Black Label, Yaya is singing in the picture. What song? It is Tenda Biru by Ella and her most favourite; because that is the only Malay song that she remember the lyrics; Menghitung Hari by Kris Dayanti.

Afterwards, we headed to Wan’s cousin’s house and Yan’s house which just located near to each other. Then, we decided to head our way to Redha’s house but first Yaya need to refresh herself; so we turned back to Yaya’s.

Eventually, Redha left his phone at Yan’s and together with Alex, they went to get it back where as Camy, Wan and I was waiting for Yaya. Since Redha’s brother need to use the car, hence Yaya will drive her own car along with us in it and we would meet up with Redha at his place.

Mind you, Yaya’s father was quite disturb emotionally because it has been for two days in a row that Yaya arrived to home early in the morning and we decided that will be our top priority for today.

Our dearest Zureen who was having her quality time spent some time with us downstairs and we have a little chat together.

DSC05234

Yes I know girls, you just love the dress that she wore isn’t it? Hahaha…

In the house, there is one thing that caught my eyes and it was Wan Akil’s very own grandfather chair. So I asked Zureen,

“Can I sit on it?”.

“Yeah, just sit on it….”.

“But where’s your dad?” in case he went berserk if sit on it.

“Naah, he is in the room playing my brother’s PS2….”.

You would wonder why I want to sit on it, right? It is because of this;

DSC05235a

The great Stifler was sitting on it last year. So, I was thinking to continue the “new tradition".

DSC05235

And yes, it suits me quite right. The chair likes me. To compare and to make it a bit sentimental, I create this;

DSC05235b

See, it is a match. The chair likes us.

Just before we end up our journey, we headed to Redha’s and our final destination; thanks to Yaya; is my house of choice; Baby’s house.

The guys, especially Alex and Redha was personified by the mother and the daughters. What can I say? If I can’t resist them, all guys just couldn’t.

Redha was freaking tired because he has nothing to eat since morning and yes, for the THIRD time people, we end up at McD.

DSC05238

Do not get fooled on what she hold. What she ordered is so much more. Do not believe me?

 DSC05241

See? I don’t lie….LOL.

We manage to end up our journey not later than 12.15 a.m and it is the last journey for that day.

Hence, thank you for all who read this Raya Syawal journey post.

P/S: Throughout the 3 days of journey, I have make a very good deduction and it is non-arguable indeed.

No comments:

ShareThis