Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya Syawal : First Day

It has been a tiring day for me; to be honest with you. I haven’t sleep all night long because of these certain jobs that I have to finish up in order to have a non-nagging-from-my-mother in the bright morning of Syawal.

On raya eve, usually my home will be in the last-minute preparation such as paint the walls, putting on the curtain, setting up the furniture etc.

DSC05128

Here we can see what I really meant. Luckily we h ave almost a dozen of free labour source; thus my mother just kept ordering around.

DSC05129

While in the kitchen, Rais is roasting the peanuts so it can be use to make peanut gravy which our house usually enjoys it once a year; only in Syawal.

DSC05132 

Well, as for me, I have to clean up the big mess under the house thank to the past-wiring that has been done to the first floor. You just do not have any idea on how tiring it was.

DSC05135

And this ladies and gentlemen, is the piles of clothes that I need to fold at 3 a.m in raya morning. Plus, having eight siblings, you would say that this job is the last thing that you would do.

DSC05137 

Let me introduce to you the leader of all the boys in Kampung Boyan. Hafiz, the son of the famous Pak Lah’s mee kolok son. If you heard the father’s special menu name, you would definitely know the boy that pose at the middle.

DSC05146

You can call it as the one of the most important element in Hari Raya celebration which is asking the forgiveness from our parents. And that younger brother of mine needs a lot of apologizing to do. LOL.

DSC05148

And maybe along the way through out the journey to kampung, I kind of slipped my drinking box at the side of the road. Yes, I know; Malaysians. Pffft.

DSC05153

Her name is Aisya; the daughter to my cousin. Yeah, she’s sweet isn’t it. But it has to come in a package, she nag you just like your mother.

DSC05159

Here is the picture of me with my sweet cousin and thanks a lot to my little brother who’s inter-framed at the middle makes the value of this picture decreases.

DSC05161

The third and the youngest set in my family. You can call them the Z-generation since they were born in the year of Y2K.

DSC05162

His name is Muhammad Raqib and please, do not get fooled by from his name because his attitude is the most mischievous among the family.

DSC05177

Please, do not get it wrong, The baby is own by another cousin of mine. So, you can stop wondering if she is the new addition in the family.

DSC05178

The big man of the house himself. The only person that I fear most in the world; my father.

DSC05181

As sweet as her looks, I wouldn’t recommend any guys out there to approach her. This cousin of mine would be the factor of a dear-good-addictive-longing or even you can call it in a Malay; she will caused you to have a strong angau.

DSC05184

Definitely, you do not want both of them to be best friends one day because somehow, I have the feeling that these two will be really good at men.

DSC05188

And last but not least, another cousin of mine make her messed up facial expression before my family and I leave the house.

From the start of the day, I have the feeling that I’ll be put off instantly when I reached my bed at home. And yes, I slept like grizzly bear.

No comments:

ShareThis