Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya To All

 

DSC_0043

On this Hari Raya eve, behalf on my family and also myself individually, I would like to wish people out there Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri and maaf zahir dan batin if all this while I create trouble and mess things up during the entire of the year.

I hope with all the thousand apologies, it would make Syawal as the most best day ever. After all, it is the month of victory after we succeeded tempted the seduction from our passion and lust through out Ramadhan.

But remember guys, do watch what you consume tomorrow, okay? We do not want you to pump up your weight after you’ve been declining your waist size in the fasting month.

And once again, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

1 comment:

iyllienaz said...

slamat hari raya..maaf zahir n batin..

ShareThis