Saturday, September 26, 2009

Raya Syawal: Sixth Day

I was led myself to a minor incident.

When I was waiting for my brother downhill, somehow there’s the tendency in me to play with the motorbike.

SO I PRESSED IT AND IT

LED TO……

DSC05242

I bump the motorbike to the white in colour wood and to know the impact effect, just observe the yellow in colour plastic bottle.

What it did to the bike?

 

THIS! 

 

DSC05245

Still haven’t get the real picture?

Let me gave you a picture from different angle.

DSC05244

Get what I mean?

And I end up finishing giving my brother RM70 of my duit raya to him to fix that things.

Yes, although he maintain his cool but inside he does went berserk.

And do what does it cost me?

THIS! 

 DSC05243

Small cut and bruises to my legs than the cost of RM70.

It’s like what a Malay quotation alway said,

 

“PADAN MUKA!”

No comments:

ShareThis