Monday, December 19, 2011

Dear Cheesecake

Rye

As we open our eyes, we saw each other laying side by side in a yellow field. You smile while grabbing my left finger and you insert a ring made by a rye straw. Our eyes met and in the deep stare, it portrays, “Let me, hold me, trust me, keep me, love me”.

I take your right hand, held it close to my chest. Do you feel it; every single beat of my heart? In which a reply to the beautiful stare, “Be with me, don’t let go, don’t let it shatter to pieces, keep it safe; as I love you too”.

I hope you’re stepping into my life for only one reason; to fulfill the dream that your heart attempt to do in the previous relationship and getting me who feels the same as you are; wondering in the world that we created by ourselves, getting to understand and telling each other to live our expectation.

Perhaps it may not last, perhaps a splinter will hurt us badly and perhaps, in a sudden, we will lost.

But take my words; as it cost every single of my breath to do so; I will let ‘us’ to happen, I am prepare for myself to be hurt, protect you from any harm; in the exchange of your and our happiness.

Every word I said is true; this, I promise you.

1 comment:

Nanan said...

nice & jiwang :)

ShareThis