Friday, December 16, 2011

When I say “I do”

tumblr_l0ys51RB721qa7jilo1_500_large

When I say “I do”,

It means that I will always love you no matter what; to face challenge that instill for us, the pain that I will go through, the chance that time would make us apart; my heart will always whisper your name, singing your smile and kissing our memories.

When I say “I do”,

I promise that I will keep you from harm, that I will wrapped my arms around you to make you feel safe, to assure you that everything will be fine and to I will hold you tight if as long as you want.

When I say “I do”,

It means I will not walk away despite what things that I will hear about you, even though you would want to create a distance between us; I will stay.

When I say “I do”,

My life, my soul and my heart will be own by you; you have the right to cherish your love to it or to smash it into small pieces if you think that I don’t deserve you no more.

When I say “I do”,

Lock this words in a wooden box, burry it deep in the ground, don’t ever look for it, erase the place in your mind and don’t remember it because these words, these beautiful lexis is only for you, to you and only you as this feeling would die, as I go.

1 comment:

ayusliza said...

such a wonderful heart and sweet.. <3

ShareThis