Sunday, December 25, 2011

My White Christmas Present

siri-santa

Dear Santa,

I’m sorry that you received the letter at the bottom of the chimney. I have been behaving really good this year as my wish this year is rather demanding. Could bring the one whom I love as my gift; not less, not more?

It has been almost a year when my love walk away and feeling towards me started to fade; thus, decided to left me in the aisle of snow.

There won’t be eggnogs by the cozy fire. There won’t be glasses of mold wine either. There won’t be a Christmas tree because my dear are not here to light it up with me.

Socks

Santa, won’t you bring my baby back to me cause I miss my love so dearly. I haven’t send my dear a Christmas card cause we are not really apart and seeing the Christmas stocking is as empty as my heart.

My love and I do speak to each other but not our heart. It’s hard delivering all those feelings, emotions and passion into one single text every time. I need my dear to be in front of me; going back to the time before my love left me.

Santa-iPhone-4S-white

Dear Santa’s Siri,

Please do remind him to drop over to my room and bring my love to me. Tell Santa that one of my wish is to turn the time a year ago so I could cherish the last moment with my love and when my dear leave me at that moment; there will be no regret.

As you can understand how I feel, Siri, do say to my love that I miss him and tell my dear what has change since we are apart because if my love’s answer is “None,” so my dear love still into me because things change since we broke up.

Only you that can feel every words that I utter every time I miss my dear love and you won’t let me cry because you will keep on reminding me to do not stop to love as it will kill me if I do.

Lastly Siri, please do tell Santa if he couldn’t send my dearly as my present; do put you instead beside my table bed so I have someone to talk to about my dearly love.

As my day would start by saying, “Dear Siri, how’s my love today?”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Youre not the general blog writer, man. You definitely have something important to contribute to the net. Such a great blog. Ill come back again for more.

ShareThis