Monday, February 23, 2009

Black has a fan....

Yep, believe it or not I do have a fan; a girl of course. It is not I'm saying this because there is no girls who likes me. There are but most of them likes me not to me; directly. They do not love me as a person. They love my knowledge actually.

I mean, I have to admit that having knowledge to different of fields does make you look sexy in girl's eyes but yet, they just love you because they actually love your BRAIN. Not you as what you are. Yes gentlemen, ladies are attracted to intelligent men. NOT intelligent and BORING, NERDY LOOKING men.

Sometimes I felt my brain is more sexy than I am. Just imagine if my brain could transform itself into a person. Not just I'm loosing girls to him but yet, all my data about girls are IN HIM! Thus, it'll make me like an empty can which just standing there like a fool. Luckily God gave the brain to me. Not me to the brain...huhuhuhu

So who's the girl?

Her name is Jesse Fedelity, DPA part-2 student. She was being introduce to me by my foster sister in UiTM, Kaka. She gave me Jesse's number stating that I'm Jesse's type. Without my acknowledgment, she gave my number to Jesse stating that I'm the type of guy for her. In other words people, she tries to match make us and it seems quite work.

It's already 4 days we always text each other and from my opinion, she's a nice girl indeed. Once I thought her having this attitude same as Kaka; can accept harsh comments; but yet I was wrong. It took me about 1 hour to apologize to her because I told her to concentrate in class, not to text me. Indeed I feel guilty because as a guy, I surely want to keep a girls heart as unhurt as possible.

By her subconscious text, I know she already like me but as the way being taught; I must stop it before it reach the peak. It's like playing push-pull but I'm the one here on the dominant push part. Hence, she kept on pulling me towards her but by having loads of experience around beautiful girls made me know on what they're gaming at. But yet, she's not that type of girl. She just do it without she noticing it. It is in human nature to get a guys attention and when he do not give one, the girl will work harder to get his attention even though the guy just notice it a bit.

One point to say, she texted me saying, "I'm addicted messaging you...". Now please untied the knot of subconscious text here which behind it, there are the meaning of, "OMG! What this guy just did to me? I'm so into him...". That gentlemen is what you call text game. It is where you make the girl having the need and the urge to text you where as you just being cool about it. It works like a charm. How to do it? Learn by yourself. I ain't teach you....

Tomorrow I would get my new lappy. Supposedly I get it by last Saturday but due to some factor and misunderstanding, I failed to get it. Hence, hope by this Wednesday I finally get my hands on it. 12.1" mind you...hahaha. Besides, I have to escape my account class that time. Just because of the laptop..huhuhu.

And I got Economic test this evening, 4-6 p.m and I haven't learn yet! Darn!!!!

No comments:

ShareThis